Deep6 Eddy vs Scubapro Go Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GirlonFire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
At the moment, I am diving with Aquatec Jetfins which are pretty much Scubapro Jetfins.
Great fins but I am looking for a lightweight alternative for travel.

I have narrowed it down to the Scubapro Go Sport and the Deep6 Eddy.
There is a lot of info about the Eddys but not in a size Small which I know is a different material from the larger sizes.
I would need a small in both as I wear a ladies 7US and my feet are narrow and fairly flat.
My jetfins are Medium and I use a 5mm boot.

Would I need to use a thinner boot or socks with the Sports and Eddys?

Any info on experience with either in a Small would be appreciated.

Thanks

My daughter wears size 7 5mm boots with a thicker sole and has the Deep 6 Eddy fins in small that she likes very much.

There is a lot of info about the Eddys but not in a size Small which I know is a different material from the larger sizes.

The S/M comes in a similar polymer material, just with a bit more flex to make the flippers a bit softer.
All other sizes comes in the standard flex material. Please contact us with any questions.

Look at my avatar. Those are the size small/medium Eddy fins. Very comfortable, but also very flexible.

US size 7 women’s shoe. 5mm wetsuit booties size XS/6, as well as size 7 AquaLung Fusion low profile drysuit boots.

I would take a small in Atomic Splits.

Oddly, I take a large in ScubaPro Jets.

US size 7 women’s shoe. 5mm wetsuit booties size XS/6, as well as size 7 AquaLung Fusion low profile drysuit boots.

I would take a small in Atomic Splits.

Oddly, I take a large in ScubaPro Jets.
Awesome, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom