Deep6 Eddy Fin sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone!

I was trying to find which deep 6 fin size would go with an 11 Wide Altama Boot. Was also wondering whether anyone would have a perspective on whether the lows.would work well with this fin or whether I should get the mids (warm water wet boat diving mainly). I want to get the lows but worried about heels slipping out and.padding etc.

Thank you!

Deep6 website has fin pocket dimensions. If you have questions, measure boot and contact them directly.

With an 11 altima I would start with an xl fin.
A large would work with a sz 10/11 wetsuit boot

The xxl fins are significantly larger, they would likely fit a 14 altima...

You’ll need the XL, those boots are well designed for fin pockets, I wear 15’s and they fit the XL with bungees I’ve added. I found the springs that come with the fins to be to short.

the lows may work but if you aren’t careful it’s easier to inadvertently pull off the low top shoe when you are removing the fin.

I use XLs with 10W mids with my drysuit. 11Ws mids would probably be a bit better fit to the XL Eddy pocket.

I wear size 11 Nike and NB and with the Mares Classic 5mm boot I wear the size L Eddy Fin and if anything it is a little loose.

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom