Deep6 3mm Boot Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willuw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi All,

Looking at picking up some 3mm Boots. I usually am a 12.5 or 13 (12's are usually but not always a bit too small).

Been looking at some other peoples experience and it seems some will size up and some down when wearing half sizes. Any advice on which to go with?

I assume both will fit the XL Eddy fin fine.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Looking at picking up some 3mm Boots. I usually am a 12.5 or 13 (12's are usually but not always a bit too small).

Been looking at some other peoples experience and it seems some will size up and some down when wearing half sizes. Any advice on which to go with?

I assume both will fit the XL Eddy fin fine.

Thanks!

I'm just like you, but between 10.5 and 11s. I initially bought 10, but they were way to tight and had to send them back for 11s. 11s fit perfect in and out of the water.

I recommend DEFINITELY going with 13s.

As for XL fins, I have the XLs and they work great for my 11s, as well as my Converse 13s that I use with my drysuit. You should be good with the XLs (from my experience).

John

Thanks! Very helpful.

Anyone have thoughts if the 3mm Size 13 will still work well with their XL Eddies?

I tell everyone half size to size up, many ignore that and insist on returning them and switching them for the size I recommended. i have been too nice and done so too often I think.. Just saying.

The XL Eddy with size 13 3mm boots

I tell everyone half size to size up, many ignore that and insist on returning them and switching them for the size I recommended. i have been too nice and done so too often I think.. Just saying.

The XL Eddy with size 13 3mm boots

Thank you! XL Eddy fins with Size 13 3mm boots it will be! Hopefully will be back in stock soon :D

Thank you! XL Eddy fins with Size 13 3mm boots it will be! Hopefully will be back in stock soon :D
by mid week next is what it looks like.. unless more covid slow freight hits me in the forehead

I picked up a pair of the 3mm boots in size 13 recently. I have freak show width feet (can only fit into Red Wing work boots) and the 13’s fit like a glove for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom