Deep Sea Supply Small Stainless Steel BP/W (Choice of DSS or Oxycheq wing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a set of DSS Stainless Steel BP/W. The SS plate is in small size and is perfect for divers at or under 5'3" tall. The wing included is the Torus 17 (17# of lift). This set has only been dived for two dives and looks like brand new. All hardware included. I will also include a piece of brand new uncut harness from DSS in case the harness on the plate was cut too short for you and I will also include the DSS BC inflator hose (the grey hose on the pink wing in the photos).

Or if you ladies (or gentlemen) prefer pink color, I can exchange the wing for an BRAND NEW OXYCHEQ 18# wing in pink color. This wing has never been dived at all. So you can take either the DSS 17# wing (dived twice only) or the Oxycheq 18# pink wing (brand new). Same price.

I am asking USD300 including airmail shipping worldwide. Paypal accepted.

Note: I have changed the corrugated inflator hose on both wings to Halcyon hose. Also I have changed the dump valve on the Oxycheq wing to a DSS dump valve which I regard as higher quality. Please check DSS site for details.

Attachments

• IMG_20131120_233712.jpg
    IMG_20131120_233712.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20131120_233606.jpg
    IMG_20131120_233606.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Sorry. Both sold.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back