Deep 6 Gear Excursion DC: what would you change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AI requires hardware changes. Just think if you own an Excursion today that supports trimix/GFs/multiple gasses tomorrow (and no, I don't mean literally tomorrow).

No AI….that’s extra….check your gauges all you posh technophiles.

Man, I’m a regular chameleon….I’ve gone from poo-pooing this thing to hoping I get to be there for the baby’s birth.

:rofl3:

AI requires hardware changes. Just think if you own an Excursion today that supports trimix/GFs/multiple gasses tomorrow (and no, I don't mean literally tomorrow).

OK, that settles that and will help keep the end price competitive.

Hey, this is total BS.

@wetb4igetinthewater - you strike up the band, kick off a titillating forum tussle the moderators apparently had to clean up, get me interested and then just leave me hanging.

Just because you invented the USB and have Microsoft umbrella girls feeding you peeled grapes and cooling you with, I dunno, low amperage case fans doesn’t mean you can neglect the commoners.

What are you doing? Like, work, or something?

Sheesh…

Hey, this is total BS.

@wetb4igetinthewater - you strike up the band, kick off a titillating forum tussle the moderators apparently had to clean up, get me interested and then just leave me hanging.

Just because you invented the USB and have Microsoft umbrella girls feeding you peeled grapes and cooling you with, I dunno, low amperage case fans doesn’t mean you can neglect the commoners.

What are you doing? Like, work, or something?

Sheesh…
You know I'm only here to cause trouble.

This thread is ultimately about a Deep 6 Gear product so I thought for sure the poop-throwing monkies would come screaming out of the trees by now to register their protests over Landon and Chris failing to integrate a garage door opener in the Excursion I and that they best be on the ball to ensure it’s in the Excursion II.

The Board must have a fever or something.

This thread is ultimately about a Deep 6 Gear product so I thought for sure the poop-throwing monkies would come screaming out of the trees by now to register their protests over Landon and Chris failing to integrate a garage door opener in the Excursion I and that they best be on the ball to ensure it’s in the Excursion II.

The Board must have a fever or something.
Shhhhh!!!!!

The Excursion already has the hardware for a garage door opener integrated, just not turned on yet. We don't want customers complaining that the firmware doesn't support this yet. Let's not get Deep 6 inundated with angry phone calls.

Yabbut…

I still don’t have the ability to project a holographic image of Bri-the-Southern- Swamp-Queen-meets-Bond-Girl.

These shortcomings are egregious and really test my resolve as a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom