Deep 6 Exchange Policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerrydascorpion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking at getting the Deep 6 7mm. Usually I am an XL or LT, but according to Deep 6’s sizing guide I would be a large.

I see their return policy only covers manufacturers defects, but I didn’t see an exchange policy.

I have heard very good things on this board about them, but I don’t want to be out a few hundred bucks for incorrect sizing.

Thanks

I was able to do an exchange for sizing with them. I have not read their official policy, but when I told Chris I thought a small might fit me a little better he sent me out a small and I mailed the medium back after I found the small fit me better. You'll have to pay the shipping, and because he was so willing to help me out and send me the small before me sending the medium back I sent him $20 to cover the shipping he paid to send the second wetsuit.

keep in mind we are closing these out. if you want to exchange, call and check we have the size you want to exchange it to first. then send back with a note saying what you want, your name, address and phone number.

No note and we have no clue and you'll end up mad at us.

keep in mind we are closing these out. if you want to exchange, call and check we have the size you want to exchange it to first. then send back with a note saying what you want, your name, address and phone number.

No note and we have no clue and you'll end up mad at us.
Thanks for the reply!
Why are you guys closing them out? Are you guys going to come out with a newer style?

Deep6 Wetsuit Sale

If it helps I recently got a 7mm. Posted my size info and some pics with it. I usually am on the border of large and xl and found the large fit me well.

Thanks for the reply!
Why are you guys closing them out? Are you guys going to come out with a newer style?
They are a great suit with lots of great reviews. the MOQ is also high and the inventory turn slower than we need, so.. gone.

I ordered one a few weeks ago. It came shortly after I ordered it, but I was out of town for work.

I ordered a large and tried it on today. It seems pretty awesome and fits well. There is also a lot of flexibility for a 7mm. It is a bit more difficult to get on compared to the rentals I have used before (this is my first wetsuit). The seals around the wrists and ankles are the most difficult part to get in and out of, but I think that will also help with warmth. Once on, the seals do not seem overly tight.

I look forward to getting in some water with it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom