SOLD Deep 6 Eddy Flippers - White - Size S/M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cert1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale - from the fan favorite of ScubaBoard, Deep 6 - Eddy Flippers - White - Size S/M.

At the unbelievable price of only $75. Why so low, for such quality? They deserve a good home.

You'll be the talk of the boat with these stunning flippers on your feet. And you sure won't lose them in a pile of black fins stacked high.

Performance, these flippers are a legend in their own time. All they need is a good home on your feet!

Shipping - you call it, your nickel.

Purchased as a Christmas present for the wife - and while a 'stocking stuffer' - she wasn't amused. Turns out, they are too small. I didn't read the sizing information on the Deep 6 website. She is a size 8, but wears an Akona hard-soled boot. Oops, my loss is your opportunity to save on these beauties. You are going to look soooo good.

Used once in the cenotes and for a day's diving in Indonesia. You don't even have to worry about the inevitable scuffs and scrapes - this pair is already broken in - ready to dive. Be careful, the power and control will pleasantly surprise you as you glide past your buddies - in forward or reverse!

For the full info on sizing from horse's mouth ...

And the photos? Just look at these beauties ...

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4842.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4841.JPG

Back
Top Bottom