Deep 6 eddy fins - Are they still being made? Where can i get some?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel M. Thomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

So long story short, i am a British diver living in the Spanish Costa Blanca and its my wife's birthday on the 23rd of March, she has some jet fins but the shoe pockets are too big for her and i know she has been looking at these on the web and making hints! I've just been trying for the best part of an hour to order some of these but they are not available on amazon, None on eBay and there website seems to say they are out of stock. I am hoping to purchase her a pair of XL Deep 6 Eddys in either white, black or orange depending on what is on offer. White would be the first choice but judging from the website they only do the white ones in a smaller size?
Postage could be to spain or the UK whichever is best for the supplier..

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys soon hopefully! Thank you!

Deep6 is the only place to get them.

deep6gear.com is showing black and orange in stock for the XL's.

Perfect, i am going to order a set from there. Does anyone have experience ordering these out of the US? I am planning on ordering a set to spain and selecting free postage option but was unsure if they ship out of US using the free postage

One of my dive buddies has them and she likes! She just went on a Liveaboard in the Caribbean and took them as her one pair of fins. The foot pocket is really comfy, they are super easy to doff/don, but the spring is a bit tight and was jamming her toes into the pocket end, same for me when I tried. She found that by switching to booties with a harder rubber toe casing this was allieviated. I’m waiting to hear how comfortable they are after a full week of multiple dives. She is a trim conscious cavern diver, headed for cave, very gear savvy. Those fins are dead sexy!

XL may be to big, I use those and I have size 15 shoes.

My 3mm booties are size EU 43 and the L fits me perfectly.

Remember women’s sizes are different than men’s in our system, unlike European. That still sounds really big to me... Also, enjoy your weekend, this is the American Deep South y’all, we take our weekends and run with them, and their business hours say Monday-Friday!

Back
Top Bottom