Dee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
well dee i went out and bought the reefmaster pro set up with a strobe unit (yes I know not digital) but at lest i started in right direction I got it all for around 280 camera, macros set strobe
cleaning kit and case along with a tape and they said the strobe will work with the new digital cameras put out by them the DC200 so I work in furture getting that if somone tell me how to post picture hear I will show you thanks

That's a very nice beginner set-up. You'll learn the basics, ex. how aperature and shutter speeds work together, which will further prepare you to move into digital later if you want to.

If you've never done underwater photography, you'll be able to find out if you even like it with a decent system without over-spending your budget . And like you say, you'll already have a strobe if you upgrade.

Good choice. Can't wait to see your pics!

One quick suggestion. Leave the macro lens off when you get in the water to let water in. Then put the macro lens on and leave it on for the duration. If it's not 2-4 feet don't take a picture. Best of luck with the new toy, we want to see some pictures of big Sand Tigers (for those take off the macro lens).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom