Decompression Theory for the Everyday Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppo2_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you live in the Chicago area, I will be giving a presentation on decompression theory July 18 for the Chicago Scuba Meetup. The goal of this presentation will be to give recreational divers a high level understanding about what is actually going on inside their bodies during all phases of a dive. The topics discussed in this presentation will help people make better decisions about what dive computers to buy, the usage of tables and ascent strategies.

The CSM is a great group of divers and I encourage anyone to stop by the meeting and join the group.

The details:

Date: Monday July 18 at 7:00 PM
Location: Caliente Bar and Grill (previously, Lalo's) 1960 N Clybourn Ave Chicago, IL
Admission: Absolutely free!!!!

For more info, go to their web site:

July Meetup-Special Guest, Duane Johnson - The Chicago Scuba Meetup Group (Chicago, IL) - Meetup

Sounds educational - wish I could be there.

Ken

If you live in the Chicago area, I will be giving a presentation on decompression theory July 18 for the Chicago Scuba Meetup. The goal of this presentation will be to give recreational divers a high level understanding about what is actually going on inside their bodies during all phases of a dive. The topics discussed in this presentation will help people make better decisions about what dive computers to buy, the usage of tables and ascent strategies.

The CSM is a great group of divers and I encourage anyone to stop by the meeting and join the group.

The details:

Date: Monday July 18 at 7:00 PM
Location: Caliente Bar and Grill (previously, Lalo's) 1960 N Clybourn Ave Chicago, IL
Admission: Absolutely free!!!!

For more info, go to their web site:

July Meetup-Special Guest, Duane Johnson - The Chicago Scuba Meetup Group (Chicago, IL) - Meetup

If it wasn't 8pm on the North side...I'd come up for it...

Greetings Duane I very much understand what you are trying to address.
So many Rec. divers and divers in general have no understanding of what their physiology is while diving.

I hope your event is very well attended and I would love to join as well but have work commitments to take care of.
Thank you.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Too bad you didn't tape it we could have all donated a buck for the podcast:admingreet:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom