Deco Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pierce07

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not looking to spend a arm and leg. Probably want to keep in under or around 150. Let me know if you have anything.

Leisure Pro has the OMS for about $145

Just a word of advice, I to went the "trying to keep it under 150" route when I bought my first deco reg. Now, for the majority of the dives where I am using Deco Reg's, I spend more time on the Deco regs than I do on my backgas regs. Just something to think about. I gringe everytime I hop off a Back gas reg and Start breathing from one of those "$150" jobs....

you can purchase brand new O2 regs for $250...DiveRite has one (I own it and it's fine), AquaLung, and a few others. If you purchase used, it should be serviced and O2 cleaned. So, that's $50 if you find a CHEAP shop and they do it...not worth the difference.

The OMS Workhorse is available for under $200.

I plan on doing a rebuild no matter what reg i get unless it's new. I work at a dive shop and know my way around regs. If I can find a z2 I'll use one of my M1's as my deco reg. But for now I'm fine with one of the regs for about 150.

Back
Top Bottom