Deco 40/132 & Deco50/164 Courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive RAID

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
RB Deco 40/132: This programme qualifies you to a depth of 40m / 132ft and complete dives with mandatory decompression stop requirements for up to maximum of 15 minutes.

RB Deco 50/164: This is an rebreather Extended Range entry into Trimix programme designed to extend your knowledge and introduce the skills and decompression procedures required in the use of mixed (Oxygen, Helium & Nitrogen) gases for Sport Diving to a maximum depth of 50m / 164ft.

It develops the sport diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the concept of limited decompression sport diving with the use of Helium gas to reduce narcosis (18/27).

These two courses have been very popular and soon we will launch the Deco 65/213 and Deco 85/279 courses.

The RAID team would like to wish every one a festive season!:)

Thanks Paul and the other RAID instructors on the Deco50 course I attended in January 2016 - it was the most thorough course I have ever taken! A great time was had by all (despite some tricky launch conditions and early wake ups!)

A huge thanks Paul, you guys are really at the forefront of the dive industry, challenging and re-evaluating everything as you go. I learnt a LOT both in the theory sessions and in water. Looking forward to the Deco60 when I have enough experience :)

Thanks
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom