Decent Shops in VIctoria BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d^2b

Worse diving through photography
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm in Victoria for a day tomorrow, and also shopping for a new tropical wetsuit. I default to a Bare because I know the sizing, but not completely set on it. Any recommendations for shops to check out?

Frank Whites and Rockfish are both fairly downtown, Rockfish is close to the popular Ogden Point shore dive and a Bare dealer.

Not sure what the stock of tropical wetsuits is like a both stores, as there's been some shortage of neoprene products locally.

Wilson Dive is further out of town in Langford/Colwood and a good shop. Not sure how much stock in tropical suits they have. Worth a call if the other two can’t help you.

We were pretty rushed, and I only had a chance to check out Frank Whites. Seem like reasonable folks, but the wet suit stock is more suitable for cold / temperate water at the moment. I may check out Wilson's if I am in the area again before returning to the east coast.

We were pretty rushed, and I only had a chance to check out Frank Whites. Seem like reasonable folks, but the wet suit stock is more suitable for cold / temperate water at the moment. I may check out Wilson's if I am in the area again before returning to the east coast.

I would call and see what they have in stock before going out there.

Back
Top Bottom