Decending on OLN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, New Zeland is just stunning !!!
Thanks very much for sharing, realy enjoyed watching it.

Cheers!

i PVR it every sunday night. it is my new favorite show. did not like the first one i saw but after watching again i was hooked. i love some of the video work. they get some amazing shots. plus....the one guy uses the same reg as me so now i feel special. lol

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but last week's in the great lakes and the st lawrence has really gotten me itching to finally get seriously into local diving. My LDS has charters to the Daryaw and Powerhouse (which was on already on my to-dive list) on their schedule so maybe I'll get to check those out first hand this summer.

You'll like the Powerhouse... great dive site.
And usually warm if you go in July ;-)

I enjoyed this show too, only managed to catch about 5 of the 10 episodes though. I've been hunting for a torrent of the season but it doesn't seem to have gained much popularity... hopefully someone will get around to uploading it!

Back
Top Bottom