December dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackyd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm planning a dive trip the first three weeks in december. If you could go anywhere, where would you go, taking into account the weather/diving conditions at that time?

It would most definitley have to be Raja Ampat :D more fish than you can poke a stick at, abundance of healthy coral and its not crowded with other divers.

Thanks for the recommendation. I looked up Raja Ampat and it looks wonderful, but our party of 4 would prefer a land-based vacation to a liveaboard. Taking that into consideration, where would you recommend?

Hi,

I would recommend you Phuket, this is the Similans season, one of the best diving in the world. Phuket offers liveoaboards or day trip to the Similan Islands or day trips tp wonderful sitrs around Phuket such as Shark Point, Anemone Reef, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi, Racha Yai, Hin Deang, Hin Mueng and so on.

Don't hesitate to contact me

Diving in the Similans Islands and the sites to the north are stunning in December.

But you really need to join a liveaboard to optimize your diving enjoyment - the travelling time to the best dive sites is just too far.

Two mind blowing dives then back for lunch in the resort = Taveuni :D

Back
Top Bottom