December 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knucklebusted

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is it too early to start a December thread?

My family of three (two divers) will be at the Iberostar the week of the 14th. Still undecided on Dressel or DwM. Other SB members might influence that decision.

Dec 2-Jan3rd as per usual for the last....4yrs now? Me, wife and son

Aldora staying at casa near Aldora

Curious to see new sites, but will be missing the old ones. Lionfish will need to be on the lookout as I've upgraded our gear.

Me, the wife, daughter and her boyfriend will be there December 11th - 23rd. Staying at El Cantil Condos next door to Cozumel Palace. No clue on operator to use.

14th-22nd usual place usual dive op. 10 of us this year!Yikes!

December 27 to January 3... staying at Coral Princess (unless my wife changes hotels again... she's changed it three times so far)... diving with Tres Pelicanos (this won't change).

-AZTinman

Arrive December 8th & Depart December 25th, Casa Mexicana & Tres Pelicanos.

Me, the wife, daughter and her boyfriend will be there December 11th - 23rd. Staying at El Cantil Condos next door to Cozumel Palace. No clue on operator to use.

Add Tres Pelicanos to your list of possible shops to dive with. They'll pick you up and drop you off from the street in front of the El Cantil Condos. You'll start seeing lots of people here dive with them as this thread starts to grow. Us 3P's divers always welcome newcomers to the 3P's family!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom