Deal on Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi people. I know lots are trying to get back to Coz but many hotels are closed. I just noticed this deal if anyone is interested, came in my email. If you don't know already, I am in no way shape or form linked with this company. Ijust think theyu are awesome

Special Offer from Sol Melia Hotels & Resorts:
How HOT is this deal?
1 2 3 4 5 6
$87 -- Cozumel: Re-Opening Special at All-Inclusive Resort *
Cozumel, Mexico
Travel dates: January 26-February 28

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
In celebration of their grand re-opening, the Melia Cozumel All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort has released a special offer of just $87 per person per night (based on double-occupancy) for a deluxe room. This includes accommodations plus all meals, drinks and non-motorized watersports at the resort. Even tips and gratuities are included! Normally, rates here during this season start at $130 per person.
As a welcoming gift the resort will have a sweet fruit basket in your room awaiting your arrival. But even sweeter, they are offering Ocean View upgrades for $10 more per person, per night. If you stay five or more nights the upgrade is FREE!

As an added value, they've also thrown in a 50% discount on golf green fees at the $12 million Cozumel Country Club golf course, designed by the Nicklaus Design Group.

To book: Call 1-888-87-MELIA (1-888 876 3542). Or, click here for more information and to book online. NOTE: The price you see in the booking engine will be the per room price of $174. ($87 per person with two people per room).

Travelzoo Tip: To get to the resort, fly directly to Cozumel or into Cancun. From Cancun, take public transportation to Playa del Carmen and hop on the passenger ferry that departs for Cozumel hourly.

I put this in the wrong place. Sorry. Would one of you Mod's kindly move it please?

Back
Top Bottom