Deadwood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divmstr223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's getting kind of dead in this forum right now (minus the MOF thread of course) so I figured I would throw out yet another show....:14:

Who watches Deadwood? I figured perhaps you Soprano fans might watch it.... I absolutely love this show and can't wait for Season 3..:D

Anyone?

I don't get HBO or cable, but during a recent trip to Siam I got to watch this for the first time while offgassing (they get HBO over there).

So today the first season arrives from Netflix :)

Been a long time since I posted in this thread. Sadly, after watching season 3..I figured that was the end (and it was pretty much). But I was informed the other day that there will be Two, 2 hr movies to finish the series...

Can't wait!!! Season 3 was great!!! :14:

Loved It... Hate HBO when they stop a show I have become addicted to. Carnivale...Deadwood...Probably Rome...Sopranos....What would sunday night be without HBO

CheddarChick:
Loved It... Hate HBO when they stop a show I have become addicted to. Carnivale...Deadwood...Probably Rome...Sopranos....What would sunday night be without HBO

ROME is another awesome show! and they are making a season 2 which will hopefully be out soon...:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom