DC600 Lens reflection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acer4ever

New
Reaction score
Hello,
I just bought an old SeaLife DC600 with its wide angle lens.
Everything works as it should, but apparently the previous owner didn't take too much care, as there were signs of rust in some housing buttons.

Recently, trying the camera on land I noticed the lens reflection in some photos using the WA lens.
Is this normal? or has the lens lost its anti-glare coat?
I haven't seen this effect underwater.

I realize this thread is a bit dated, but I figured I'd throw in my $.02. I have this camera and last year, I purchased the wide angle lens for my Turks and Caicos trip. It doesn't happen all the time, but a few of my pics turned out with this very reflection. I actually had no idea what it was at first. All in all, I love the camera and the pictures this lens helped me take. It actually looked like a cool special effect in a couple of the pics. My Turks pictures are posted on my profile and you can see the reflection in a couple of them. I can live with it :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom