Day two DR-1 has been reduced to history

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
0800 rolls around and everyone is in the classroom. The two with the bad timing yesterday must have gotten their watches repaired. :D

We covered a lot of info then off to lunch. But the last thing prior to lunch was some cool pics that wouldn’t have made it in most magazines. :D

After lunch we meet up at the lake. Again we are divided into teams different from yesterdays grouping. The gear is only packed a few yards and set up at four stations for line search training.

After some streamlining issues, which I had a few, each of us got a shot at diver, safety diver, 90% diver and some as tenders. Overall it went very well. Actually it went better than expected.

We had a debriefing at the scene, which also went very well. Then we were given the team leaders and a location for tomorrows final rescue scenario.

0800 hours on Saturday will be the final dives.

After securing I took my wife and grandson to a local restaurant and met up with the watch repairmen in the class. After a great dinner, and some brewskis, we headed home to get ready for the final day.

A great time was had by all.

Gary D.

I'll tell y'all what, if you are ever in the area you have to hook up with Gary and goto dinner with him! and to think I almost went to red lobster.... man what a mistake that would have been! and if I remember correctly Gary's watch was in need of repair that night :D We had a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom