Davis and davey crocker reef 6-2-19 pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Very good viz 50/70 feet, decent current, water temp 82
Tried using backscatters suggested settings, I think the Olympus tg5 underwater mode is a bit better for shallow reefs
Staghorn coral that was planted a year or so ago is doing very nice
Unbelievable amount of schooling fish, pictures do not do it justice
dv1.gif dv2.gif dv3.gif dv4.gif dv5.gif dv6.gif dv7.gif dv8.gif dv9.gif dv10.gif

Beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.

looks like the vis was nice all over the state.....i dove Boynton Beach on the first and the vis was fantastic...thanks for sharing your photos..

looks like the vis was nice all over the state.....i dove Boynton Beach on the first and the vis was fantastic...thanks for sharing your photos..
Viz has been spectacular along with the fish life

Wow that is much nicer than when I went there.

Wow that is much nicer than when I went there.
The viz and nice seas help.
They are both excellent dives so definitely do them again

Unbelievable amount of schooling fish, pictures do not do it justice...
We keep telling people that ask "When the best time of year to dive Florida?? ",,,,
June is the best kept secret to diving here. It's the perfect change of water temps, traversing fish, and stellar viz.

Dove Jupiter on Saturday,,and just like you guys,,EPIC conditions. Great photos !!!

We keep telling people that ask "When the best time of year to dive Florida?? ",,,,
June is the best kept secret to diving here. It's the perfect change of water temps, traversing fish, and stellar viz.

Dove Jupiter on Saturday,,and just like you guys,,EPIC conditions. Great photos !!!
Thnx

Couple of macros from yesterday, Hens and chickens clean dark green 25 viz
pp2.gif
pp1.gif
pp3.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom