Davey Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I have been eyeing up a pump head with the thoughts of designing and building my own framework and controls for it, but am worried about parts supply. Do you guys make parts to fit the Davey pumps? Specifically the MC1A?

Thanks,
Jim

We do not. I am not aware of any support nor aftermarket for these machines....they were built many decades ago and Davey is out of business.

Thanks for the response, I will keep looking at other pumps!

Jim

Hello again!

Do you guys have parts support for a 1972 Bauer K14? Also, could a 1972 K14 pump to 4500 psi assuming it had properly rated filtration installed on it?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your post! We do manufacture parts to fit most versions of the K14. Yours sounds like a K14.5 which we do carry parts to fit. To give a definite answer, I will need pictures of your block from multiple angles (focusing on the valve heads) and I need the block number hand stamped on the crankcase. It should look like "2/1234/05".

Yes, the K14 is rated 5,000psi and should pump up to that pressure so long as all the components after the compressor are rated that high as well.

Thanks Jim! Have a great week!
Gabe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom