Davao PH dive Tours by Revel Maker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JusticeM

New
Reaction score
"When in Davao, dive.
For a first-time diver, it can be a dream destination, with around 25 dive sites scattered around Samal island and Talikud island. From the city, it's a mere 15 minutes away by taxi to the Sta. Ana Wharf, where most of the dive shops are located. From the wharf, the nearest dive site, Limao, is just 15 minutes away. Once your boat drops anchor at the dive spot, you’re ready to get into the water.
Nature adventure + affordable + great new friends. When in Davao, there are no excuses." - Rappler.com

My Name is Justice Munda, and I represent Revel Maker Tours & Events.

I thought I'd start out with that excerpt from Rappler, an online publication here in the Philippines, to bring everyone up to speed on the ideal diving destination that is Davao. Revel Maker Tours & Events is offering all-inclusive tour packages for Divers; go on 4 dives over 2 days, enjoy the beach, see everything Davao has to offer. Our all inclusive packages cover everything for you, equipment fees, oxygen, boat fare, guide fare, accommodations, food, pick-up, drop off, transportation, reservations, planning. Davao is a great diving destination; come, enjoy, and let us do the planning for you.

If you're interested, we'd love to talk with you and answer any questions. Visit Davao. Get in touch with us today.

You can reach us at (082) 295 7674, or email me at justicemunda@gmail.com, and we'll call you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom