Daroyen Village - Raja Ampat Adventure On Budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blowtorch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The best season for diving in Raja Ampat is just around the corner. We here to offer you pure diving experience with local Raja Ampat.

Around three years ago we decided to move our operation from Kri island to a piece of forgotten land on Gam that nobody want. Fast forward today, we survive many crisis this place represent and the past three years have had a lot of satisfied divers that just want to come to live simple life and dives.

We run small dive group in our all inclusive packages 5N6D and 7N8D as well as customise dive trips. Group booking are welcome. Feel free to send us your request to our email address; inquiry@daroyenvillage.com

If diving is all you want and basic accommodation with good food is all you are looking for. You have come to the right place. Visit our website by clicking here.

You can read our guests review on tripadvisor link here.

Hope to hear from you!

It's tempting.
I just checked your packages and it seems that you only do 2 fun dives a day.
What about the price for a 3rd dive every day, and maybe 2 or 3 night dives?

It's tempting.
I just checked your packages and it seems that you only do 2 fun dives a day.
What about the price for a 3rd dive every day, and maybe 2 or 3 night dives?

Hi MomZo,

We can do 3 dives plus night dive as well. Additional dive and night dive is same price IDR 450,000/dive/person. Most people only want to do two dives. But welcome any request for more dives, we can provide that too :)

Thanks for your answer @blowtorch.

I am definitely considering a visit next year. I will contact you when I got a window to visit you there.

Is it possible please to post more pictures of the accommodation and facilities? (outside, inside, restaurant, beach, dive center...)

Is it possible please to post more pictures of the accommodation and facilities? (outside, inside, restaurant, beach, dive center...)

Yes, we have some photos taken and posted by our guests. Thank you for considering us. Hope to hear from you! :)

Sorry...still new with the forum and trying to figure out how to post :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom