Darn you DRIS!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freshie1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I will tell you one thing: Dive Right in Scuba is an organization filled with lies!!!!

Those jerks. They told me I would have a 7-10 day turn around on my new TIZIP drysuit zipper install, and what do you know, they turn their back on me and turned it around in 3 days. WHAT LIES!!!!!

I was planning on ordering spring straps and adding them into my order, but now I have to pay shipping on them, seeing as my suit has already arrived!! Those CROOKS!

So here I am, with a perfectly repaired suit, it almost looks brand new. What the Heck DRIS? I PUT WORK INTO MAKING MY SUIT LOOK WORN OUT! so inconsiderate.

SO If you are like me, and HATE companies who repair suits ahead of schedule, make perfect installs of new zippers, and then act all confused when you yell at them about this, then join me in BOYCOTTING DRIS!

Seriously though, you have an awesome organization Mike- I cannot express how impressed I am with the level of care and commitment I receive every single time I deal with DRIS. Keep up the good work.

-Marshall

it's so sad that your happy....(grin) (smile)

I bet if you order the spring straps after this post you get free shipping on them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom