DandyDon I need your expertise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question. All I see is a few, unimpressive hotel discounts: Save 15% Orbitz Promo Code & Promotions | Travel Coupons & Codes

So many of these booking agencies have merged, it's hard to find good competition now. I hope someone has a better idea. What did you find...??

You have nice fares into Cozumel, a little cheaper into Cancun - but I didn't check times since I don't know what you want to do.

Good question. All I see is a few, unimpressive hotel discounts: Save 15% Orbitz Promo Code & Promotions | Travel Coupons & Codes

So many of these booking agencies have merged, it's hard to find good competition now. I hope someone has a better idea. What did you find...??

You have nice fares into Cozumel, a little cheaper into Cancun - but I didn't check times since I don't know what you want to do.

Just found that they already incorporated a special fare until May 5th (is that special in Mexico) so no other code will work.
Got a week at Sunscape Sabor AI for 2 include tax & air from Chicago (non-Stop) for Oct.31-Nov.7 for $2025.50. The wife just loves the drinks they give her all day long.
If it was just me, I would stay in Town for 30-40 a night and be happy.

Just found that they already incorporated a special fare until May 5th (is that special in Mexico) so no other code will work.
Got a week at Sunscape Sabor AI for 2 include tax & air from Chicago (non-Stop) for Oct.31-Nov.7 for $2025.50. The wife just loves the drinks they give her all day long.
I've been shopping for similar dates. Oct.31-Nov.7 Orbitz has hotel + car (Sabor/Avis) for $1040. A nonstop from ORD is $500. I've been unable to find a Orbitz code tho.

Have you tried cheaptickets.com?

Same as Orbitz. I wonder if they have a cheaptickets discount code?

Yeah, same ones I gave him earlier above...
And they really suck. :shakehead:

Keeping the wife happy with your dive trip is what it takes I guess. I just shopped that on Kayak which gave me a choice of Orbitz or Cheaptickets for $1941, so call Orbitz if that's who you booked with and get the $84 refund: 866.222.8552

They're good place to check, but Kayak checks them as compared to some others, with an option to check more sites...

Capture.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom