Damn Yankee invading Wraysbury??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This might actually come together for me. If my work schedule holds out I will be travelling to London next week and will be toting along a fairly complete kit except for tanks. I will have Tuesday to bimble about and need to get started as early as possible. I will be hiring a tank from the dive club there I hope and need to know what they have there for that purpose. My Regs are set up for my twinset but are easy to switch around if need be. Also It looks like at least one local diver will hopefully be joining me and I would like to extend an invite to as many of our U.K. cousins as would/could make it.
Cheers
Tim Bixler
(T. Bix)

Technically, it's two yanks invading Wraysbury. Except, I'm a transplant into the UK. And, is it really invading somewhere when they know you by name because you're there so often?

They look to have twinsets for hire so my life will be easier!

Technically, it's two yanks invading Wraysbury. Except, I'm a transplant into the UK. And, is it really invading somewhere when they know you by name because you're there so often?

That's called an infestation :)

Back
Top Bottom