Dacor Viper America reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
FS is a Dacor Viper America reg set including 2 guage console and Viper octo as well as an Akona Gator Pac reg bag. Used for 2 years with a few dives in fresh water and well taken care of. $375 or best offer plus shipping.

Attachments

• Dacor Viper1.jpg
    Dacor Viper1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 119
If no offers are made by Sunday night, I will put on Ebay. I am cleaning out some gear because I obviously have too much of it and would rather see a SB member get it than a shotty bidder on Ebay.

$350 including free shipping to CONUS

$325 plus paypal and $10 flat rate shipping to CONUS. Last offer before Ebay. It includes the Dacor first stage, Viper second and Viper octo, plus the SPG and reg bag.

Will also ship to Canada for actual shipping cost which is around $33.00 now I believe via USPS Priority. PM me with any offers, I will neogotiate before it hits the chopping block or I will offer this set to a student diver with my buddies organization.

$300 includes priority shipping to CONUS. (or best offer). Otherwise it's off to Ebay or consignment at LDS.

I will just hold on to this reg set since no offers were made, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom