Dacor Omni Computer and Warranty/Repair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jadmcse

Reaction score
I have a question about an omni dacor computer. I picked this up this week on ebay and I have I have an issue with it. It looks like the button on the front of the computer is sheered off. Not to big of a problem I'm sure but Im starting to think that when I get in the water and especially with gloves it might be a problem. I'm still waiting on an email from Dacor but I am wondering if anyone else had this happen and what they did about it. Is it repairable? Will Dacor cover it under their warranty? Do I even have a warranty? Is it life time and is it transferable? If its not covered does anyone care to guess at the cost. And finally I am wondering about the manual. Unfortunatly there was no manual with the auction. I think I found something similar on Dacors website called the Dacor Digital Instruction Manual but their computer says Digital where mine says Omni. However, other then that it all looks the same. Even the read outs looks similar but I would hate to find out that there is one very critical difference in the two and then drown. Maybe someone knows that there is no difference and can tell me that so I will feel better. Tons of questions I hope someone has a few hours to answer them all. Thanks

i have a trouble with mine and they have no more service for omni, impossible to have a repair, but for the instruction they send me by email .

good luck with that

what kind of trouble are you having with it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom