Dacor 400 First stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxmload

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a dacor 400 first stage that I want to get prepped for a bailout bottle and was wondering if anybody is still able to get the seal kits for this. Since Maris took them over they have been reported to have stopped all kits for the Dacor line...Is this true?

Just to let you know, I know your post is old but just in case. you can view what I am selling on craigslist. but for you, if you need something, one time offer, I will look through what I got and send it to you. I have all the parts to rebuild a dacor 400. I used to run free tours. I will not charge you for the parts as long as they are the seels and stuff. I have many seels, o-ring and stuff. I used to, and may still have the complete repair manual for the 400. I also have a dacor 400, pressure gauge and inflator house. contact me at 304-545-1082 if you are still interest. I will do what I can for you and anyone else. But if you want the whole thing then we need to talk about that. But parts, springs, clips, seats - no problem. let me know what you need and I will send it to you - no charge. If I have it? and I most likely do. Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom