D7000 video of the Hydro-Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tienuts

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Went out and dove the hydro atlantic today. Super flat seas, and about a knot of current, Down4Fun and I did a 45 minute bottom time on the wreck, and I shot some video using the D7000.

The hydro is hands down my favorite wreck - like a jungle gym for divers. For those unfamiliar, the hydro is a former dredge, which sank in the 80's while being towed for salvage. It sits a mile off the Boca Raton inlet in 170 fsw. It's covered in growth, and has seemly unlimited places to explore.

The video can only start to convey what a cool wreck this is.

Nice wreck for shooting video. Definitely a diver's playground. At 2:14 - see some bubbles from the first stage dil bottle? Loose connection?

X

Nice wreck for shooting video. Definitely a diver's playground. At 2:14 - see some bubbles from the first stage dil bottle? Loose connection?

X

Yes I saw that. That's me in the video. I was bubblefree when we arrived at the wreck and as you see during other parts of the dive. Not completely sure where the bubbles were from.

Yes I saw that. That's me in the video. I was bubblefree when we arrived at the wreck and as you see during other parts of the dive. Not completely sure where the bubbles were from.

Ohh come on...you know where there from. It's ok...everyone does it...even pretty girls.

Back
Top Bottom