D70 batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Having just bought the D70, and a couple of lenses to get me going on the learning curve (70 - 300 AF-D ED and a Sigma EX105 Macro, this being the important one :wink: ) i have been looking around for replacement batteries, Nikons are coming in at £50 and others average £25 to £30 with a couple below that.

well i was looking around and went to 7dayshop.com and they have original Nikon EN-EL3's for £15.49, this was not a typo mistake, they actually have them for £15.49.

i have just bought a couple so i have some spares, at that price you can't afford not to!

clive francis:
well i was looking around and went to 7dayshop.com and they have original Nikon EN-EL3's for £15.49, this was not a typo mistake, they actually have them for £15.49.

further investigation as revealed they are not Nikon originals :toilet_cl , but they are still cheap.

Back
Top Bottom