D6i Novo Timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Good day,

Diving with a D6i Novo in Nitrox mode. While diving, if you hold the top left (select) button you open the compass. All good for now. After a certain delay, compass dissapears and you are back at the dive screen with your time left at the depth on the middle row nice and big.

However (my problem) if you short press the select button, a timer starts counting up (from 0) and is on the middle portion of the display. Everytime you consequently press the select button, you get a message "bookmark 1, 2, 3... Etc" Even in compass mode, to lock in a heading, instead of that you set a bookmark.

And after a surface interval, on all other dives, as soon as you head down the timer shows up... (At 00:00)

My question:
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THE TIMER????

I've read the manual twice, used the search function and for the life of me can't even find a reference that this function exists!

Thanks for any help!
Bobb

Back
Top Bottom