D-1 Waterproof Hybrid Drysuit For Sale!!! (Utah)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the best high end drysuit on the market right now! These suits are tested and used in the Antarctic! If you are reading this then I'm sure you know this is the suit to have!

I barely bought the suit a few months back and used it once! It was awesome! Unfortunately I'm looking to finance a few ideas so need the capital, otherwise I wouldn't be selling it!

Size: XXL

Boot: 11-13 (.30)

Hood: XL

Carrying Bag Included

Undergarments Included: XXL

$2700 (obo)

I am 6'2 and 200lbs and it fits me pretty good except for a little extra material in the mid section but height is perfect! My dad has the same suit and he is 5'7 and 250+ and it fits him pretty well. Midsection is perfect for him.

Open To Trades. Interested in Boats, trailers, cars,Four wheeler, motorcycle, etc or whatever is worth the value. Also would be willing to throw cash in the deal if your items is worth more. (For the right item!)

Feel free to Call, Text or Email with any questions or offers. I live in Lehi, UT and if you are in the area I'd be happy to show it to you.

Thanks for looking!

801-722-4506

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom