Cypress Marine Center WARNING!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanshook

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been a boater and diver in South Florida for over 10 years. I NEVER bad mouth anyone and never really have problems with the boating or diving community. But this one took the cake.

Cypress Marine Center at 707 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062-5990 STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.

Terrible service. Jimmy is dishonest and plays the nice guy while he robs you blind. After spending over 4K with Jimmy at Cypress Marine I had a problem with the engine trim I wanted him to look at 2 days later. I wonder if they broke it on purpose to begin with because I had no problems with it until they gave me the boat back. He wanted to charge me over $1000 to replace the trim pump. When I asked him to give me some time to make sure I was paying a fair price he immediately told me I needed to take the boat out of his yard and he charged me $200. For what? A "haul-out" fee and to "diagnose" the problem. $200 later THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING AND THE BOAT IS STILL BROKEN. When I told him how disappointed I was he never even offered an acceptable alternative. TAKE YOUR BOAT SOMEWHERE ELSE! THIS GUY IS A CROOK!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom