Cyclades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mumphrey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm going to the Greek Islands on a bareboat charter in two weeks. I can take the boat pretty much anywhere I want to go in the Cyclades.

Where and with whom should I seek out diving opportunities?

If you are looking for dive centers,here are some.

1. Antiparos island Blue Island Divers: Antiparos Diving - Antiparos Greece - Cyclades
2. Paros island, Padi diving center located in Paros island Greece-Scuba Diving in Greece (well known in Greece)
3. Mykonos island Mykonos Diving Center ar Psarou Beach - Greece - Mediterranean and mykonos-diving.com: Startseite you can choose which one you like
4. Santorini island www.navyswaterworld.gr
5. Naxos island Naxos Diving - Welcome to Naxos Diving or Blue Fin Divers, Scuba diving, Scuba dive, Diving Centre, Dive Greece, Scuba dive in Greece, Scuba dive in Naxos, Diving in Naxos, Greece, Dive, Naxos, Dive Naxos, dive-greece.gr, naxosdive.gr, divenaxos.gr, Agios Prokopios, K????????? ??

these are some of the diving centers in Cyclades,there may be more so you can go and ask about diving spots or you can search by your own at their web pages. Happy diving and I wish you to have a nice time here in Greece.

Back
Top Bottom