Custom Zipper Pulls - Pick Your Wetsuit Out of the Drying Locker or Rail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Scuba Drying Locker.jpg

The photo above was taken in one of the drying lockers at Buddy Dive on Bonaire. It begins to illustrate the problem I have encountered on several dive trips and liveaboards - many of the wetsuits are the same size, color, manufacturer. I have had my wetsuit mistakenly taken three times over the years - fortunately, always returned to the locker after the diver figured out that the wetsuit wasn't theirs.

I designed a custom wetsuit zipper pull that you can put your name, dive club, dive shop, etc. on so that your wetsuit can be easily identified in a crowded dive locker.

ZipTag-sm.jpg

You can cut your old zipper pull off or it will loop as a second pull through most wetsuit zipper tabs. Some dive shops use them to easily identify the wetsuit size - much better than painting a big SM-MED-LG-XL on the wetsuit.

You can find them on our website HERE

Back
Top Bottom