Custom Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

overkillphil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I live in northern Arizona, and I mostly dive Lake Mead/ Lake Mohave, but I am a big guy (6'6" 320lbs) and in need of a wetsuit. I know that when I was younger (and skinnier), I could wear an off the rack suit, but those days are long gone! I need recommendations for a good custom wetsuit tailor in my region (SoCal included). Any experiences good or bad, I'd love to hear. I don't wear anything during the summer, but would like to spend more time in the spring diving (mid 50's water temps). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Try Wetwear, and also contact WaterProof in Sweden (they do customs by request).

LiquidFit is another one I've heard good things about, although they don't use Rubatex.

I highly recommend JMJ wetsuits based out of Torrance, CA. I've got two from them. When I need another wetsuit, I'm going to them.
JMJ Wetsuits

I can get you a Custom Pinnacle no problem. Just PM me your email address and I will send you the form to fill out....By far my best recommendation as they are, in my opinion, some of the best suits on the market :wink: Now that they are doing custom, its been great! Put a guy 6'7" in one the other day.....

Just another recommendation :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom