Custom wetsuit in the Mid-Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corrinado

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wondering if anyone knows of a custom wetsuit manufacturer or tailor in the Mid-Atlantic (US) area?
Looking for a 3mm and 5mm suit
TIA

@JMJ Wetsuits West Coast but might be able to help.

What reasons do you have for wanting a custom wetsuit?
Several. I’m kinda tall and lanky, and it’s tough finding one that’s snug in the right places and also long enough, it’s not a huge deal but if I can support a local business and get an exact fit, why not?
Also my 11yo daughter can’t find anything that fits her so I’d like to get her one too, of course I know she’ll grow out of it eventually but it will make diving much more enjoyable for her, as it is now virtually anything besides tropical diving is too cold.
Thanks

I would check with Henderson, they’re in NJ and I suspect they could do a custom suit for you. They also have great suits available for kids, I bought 2 this summer for my newly certified girls (16 YO, 15YO)

I would check with Henderson, they’re in NJ and I suspect they could do a custom suit for you. They also have great suits available for kids, I bought 2 this summer for my newly certified girls (16 YO, 15YO)
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom