For Sale Custom Halcyon Traveler Pro 30 backplate & wing ($500 obo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckDiver1692

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am parting with a used Halcyon Traveler Pro 30 backplate & wing I had custom made for me. It has about 50 dives on it and is otherwise perfect condition. I'm parting with it because I have moved to doubles and would rather see someone else use it than have it sit around collecting dust.

I took great care of it, always rinsing it off with freshwater after dives -- inside and out -- so rest assured it is a product that will continue to last many years of use. I also still have the padding that came with it but as I dive with a drysuit with thick thermals I've never needed the extra padding so it's currently detached.

halcyon2.jpg halcyon1.jpg halcyon3.jpg halcyon4.jpg

I don't sell gear often so I'm not really sure how much to list this for... I got it for around $800 so how about let's start with $300 off for a starting price of $500 or best offer (you pay whatever shipping is to you)

I cant really tell is this a short or standard plate? If not sure can you measure length top to bottom?

It's the standard size plate, about 15.75" long and 10.25" wide at the bottom.

If it is available, what is the difference between your set up and a standard H eclipse set up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom