Current weather and conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdelannoy

Contributor
Reaction score
I am headed down to Coz on Monday. What is the weather now? I know Florida is experiencing storms. What are the current conditions in Coz? Water temps? Vis? etc.?

PD:D

5wDFH.png

Hope this helps!

ah... not clickable..

I am headed down to Coz on Monday. What is the weather now? I know Florida is experiencing storms. What are the current conditions in Coz? Water temps? Vis? etc.?

PD:D

Port was closed today per winds - not really Norte as wind came from South-East. It rained yesterday but cleared during the day today [though still windy]. Water temp. last few days was 28 Centigrade [sorry my computer is in C], but I think it is 81-82 - nice and warm. Vis was excellent and until today superb conditions [last 4 days, I am here].

Thanks all. The water temps and vis most important. Interesting that day time temps are per Phoenx, AZ.

Vis is great when you can dive. I dove all week in a shorty and did not get cold but my wife had to put on her hood ( she gets cold easily). Diving should be great when you get here next week after the winds are gone ( or at least are not out of the north). They tell me that diving is best after a norte but I will be gone by then so you get to enjoy it.

Port was closed today per winds - not really Norte as wind came from South-East. It rained yesterday but cleared during the day today [though still windy]. Water temp. last few days was 28 Centigrade [sorry my computer is in C], but I think it is 81-82 - nice and warm. Vis was excellent and until today superb conditions [last 4 days, I am here].

Actually, this is a norte - a mild one with winds out of the north and shifting to the NE - and the port opened this morning at 10:00am for all boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom