Current Diving Conditions for Morehead City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nema@Olympus

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Interested in knowing the current dive conditions in Morehead City, NC? Many divers call our dive shop daily just to ask this question and although we love to talk to you, we thought that we would make it a bit easier for you to get this information 24 hours a day.

Today is Sunday, September 25th. The current water temperature is 77 degrees from the top to the bottom. We dove the U-352 and Schurz and visibility was 20-25 feet.

Our next dive day is in a few days and I'll post those conditions as soon as I have them.

good idea, nema!

After a few days of sitting at the dock, we went out today to the U-352 and had 30 feet of visibility with 77 degree water temperature with no thermocline!

The NC Seafood Festival is in full swing here and we've got our tent all set up on the dock promoting the great sport of scuba! If you are in the area, please drop by and say hello! :wink:

Love the link! :wink:

two weeks ago we went to two inshore sites.
Duhammel was negative vis if that is possible..

we then hopped over to the ar320 ( the novelty) and had 10-15 foot vis. It was better than i thought it would be.

Hey Nema.. can you check to see if anyone has found any keys.......

Conditions Report from the Weekend of October 15-16!

Indra 15 feet vis, 73 degrees and lots and lots of sand dollars and helmet shells
Titan 25 feet vis, 73 degrees
Suloide 10 feet vis, 73 degrees
Papoose 40 feet vis
Schurz 45 feet vis, 76 degrees - large sand tigers
Yancey 40 feet vis

Can anyone tell me how to update my signature line? I'm no scubaboard savvy :shakehead:.

Yep, look in the upper left, find user CP, click. look on the right for edit sig under my settings.
you owe me a beer when I come down with Rich Memorial day weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom