Current Conditions Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I searched to see if anyone posted, didn't see anything. Does anyone know the current viz at Dutch? We're planning to head up 7/21, just need to let people know what they're in for.

Thanks!

I may dive Dutch this Sunday. I’ll repost what I see.

Would very much appreciate it.

I love Dutch, but my wife isn't a fan of low viz (I'm just grateful to have a wife that has any interest in diving at all).

30' last weekend.

Awesome. Thanks. As long as it's 15'-20' I think she'll be fine. I've been there when it's 6', it's ok, but nowhere near as enjoyable with the wife....I get to hear about it all day

Check back next week. The last 2 seasons visibility has decreased dramatically during late July and August. Like can’t even see your fins bad. It’s not something your wife would want to dive when it gets like that and it’s not much fun for anyone until it clears up again near the end of Summer.

It also depends on where you are. If you want vis, head to the east end, past the pumphouse and onto the south shore.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. I'll monitor this thread closely. The last thing I need is to drive 2.5 hours and then have to listen to how horrible it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll the way back:(

Divers have been reporting good vis (on site). I'm diving there today (Thurs), so I'll report back.

Anybody have anything to report?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom