Curacao video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Keeping in line with the never ending flood of videos being posted here :D here's a somewhat lengthy video I've put together from a week of diving with Atlantis.

Very enjoyable!

At first I was thinking it would be better if there was some musical accompaniment, but after watching for a while I think it's fine as it is. It made me feel like I was right there with you, which I really needed as I sit here stuck on the sofa feeling a million miles away from the ocean.

Thanks for sharing!

I tend not to put music in my videos... if you wanna listen to music while watching, just fire up your favourite MP3 player :)

Yeah, I feel ya, but I also get some enjoyment from the challenge of finding the right music and making it fit in with all the other editing. However, sometimes I probably just accept musical accompaniment as the default, and I shouldn't do that. Your vid is great just the way it is, in fact, I think music would have almost been a distraction.

Very good video.......What video lite(s) did you use???.......tia

Last edited:
Very good video.......What video lite(s) did you use???.......tia
A pair of el cheapo Chinese XM-L flashlights with some generic el cheapo Chinese flash diffuser slapped on them. Halfway through our trip my wife's dive light failed, so I removed on of my lights and gave it to her, leaving me with one light only. That one also temporarily failed on one of the dives. In those clips that didn't have sufficient lighting, I used a software WB filter in my editing program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom