Curacao questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be staying at the Sunscape in Willemstad.
Then I second Diversteves recommendation. There should be a lot for a nondiving spouse to do from where you are staying.

I stayed at Sunacape last December. The diving with Ocean Encounters was more than adequate for me and the family found plenty to do while I was underwater. If I return I will probably go with Dive Bus to be able to see more of the island.

Make sure you sit at the lobby bar in the evenings. Monique is a great bartender and extremely personable. There are nice restaurants at Mambo Beach. Dont miss the bridge, Rif Fort, and the Gouvenour de Rouville( great gin and tonics overlooking the harbor, amazing food)!

Enjoy!

We dove with B Diving and Watersports, great folks

Had amazing meals at
Eetcafe DeBuurvrouw
No tourists only Dutch locals wonderful people, amazing food

My 2 cents: Willemstad is interesting, but basically a couple of hours and you've done it. If she likes a quiet local beach, the two of you should hire Dive Bus to take you to Tug Boat. You do a shallow dive on Tug Boat and the Pier next door. She can chill on the beach and have a glass of wine at the local.

For boat dives, can't get better operation than OE.

Upscale restaurant for when you get tired of tiki bars on Mambo Beach: the WIne Cellar. White table cloth service by family proprietors.

I will be staying at the Sunscape in Willemstad.

would love to hear about the resort and the diving from the resort. we stayed at a sunscape in puerto plata last year. non diving trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom