CURACAO home stays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seaside Curacao

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everybody!
My wife, Chiara, and I managing some fantastic homes in a countryside resort (Banda Abou) in Curacao. It is safe, serene and comes with the best views and breezes on the island. I came as a history/philosophy teacher and lived in the same resort for 4 years before making this small business. I've done 200+ dives on the island.

All homes enjoy the full services of the resort including, the dive operation (currently Diveversity but stay tuned...), beach, bars, restaurants, pool...The main hotel is under going big changes to raise the standard but our homes will always be a cut above. There's nothing like a place of your own!

From simple 2 bedroom without a pool to 5 bedroom lux (infinity pool, jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen, wireless Internet...we have whatever makes you and your group comfortable. Rates are subject to season and # of people and long term rates are available.

The diving speaks for itself, just terrific! The city is only 25 minutes away for your night's out but there are excellent and chill restaurants in Band Abou as well.

We love showing people the island and making sure you have a great time! We want to see you again as returning friends!

Don and Chiara

Seaside Curacao

Hi Everybody!
My wife, Chiara, and I managing some fantastic homes in a countryside resort (Banda Abou) in Curacao. It is safe, serene and comes with the best views and breezes on the island. I came as a history/philosophy teacher and lived in the same resort for 4 years before making this small business. I've done 200+ dives on the island.

All homes enjoy the full services of the resort including, the dive operation (currently Diveversity but stay tuned...), beach, bars, restaurants, pool...The main hotel is under going big changes to raise the standard but our homes will always be a cut above. There's nothing like a place of your own!

From simple 2 bedroom without a pool to 5 bedroom lux (infinity pool, jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen, wireless Internet...we have whatever makes you and your group comfortable. Rates are subject to season and # of people and long term rates are available.

The diving speaks for itself, just terrific! The city is only 25 minutes away for your night's out but there are excellent and chill restaurants in Band Abou as well.

We love showing people the island and making sure you have a great time! We want to see you again as returning friends!

Don and Chiara

Seaside Curacao

Hi Don & Chiara!!!
Do you have a web site & can you post a link

Hi Cheddar!
I am new to the posting so I hope all the right info is at the bottom on my signature!

Here is a recent article about a great character on our island. The article doesn't mention that he also cooks a great, freshly caught dinner!
http://www.thestar.com/travel/caribbean/article/883111--living-the-good-life

If we can help with anything about staying in a great place or provide any island info just let us know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom