http://www.diveheart.org/

Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeBsUDS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ahoy me hearties! I've had the great fortune of taking many vacations this year. I've partied like a rock star on so many occassions that it's hard to recall all the great things that have happened. I drove top end BMW's with Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund down in Spartansberg. Received OW cert. with SUDS and Conch Republic Divers in Key Largo, Tavernier, FL. Then we set out on a four day camping trip that lasted six weeks and ended with Delissa, Mirabella, and I playing with and feeding tiger cubs in Van, Tx. In October a very generous man took a group of warriors to Vegas for a week, ours was the third trip of it's kind (1.5 Mil/Trip...Unbelievable) Just when I thought it could not get any better a buddy of mine had to cancel his trip to Guantanamo Bay and Mark called me to fill the spot! As if being remotely near Cuban airspace doesn't get the average red-blooded American's blood pumping, they pulled out ALL the Stops!!! Nate, Chris, Joe, Gilberto, Chaz, Kevin, Shane, and I were spoiled beyond belief by Jessie and the Gang. Reef Raiders Rule! Simply the best. It was great to dive with our very own modern day Jacque Cousteau again! Carla's husband is a great guy, along with J.T., Turtle, and Bergle! I hear Carla and John made a pitstop in Ft. Lauderdale to catch up on old times, I'm sure they are somewhere in the D.R. by now. J.T. and Danny you guys are inspirational. SUDS rocks, diving is awesome, and I can't wait to crawl inside a U-Boat! Special Thanks to all the support staff in GTMO! Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
It was great having you guys down here! But now I'm ready to get off this rock so hopefully I will see all of you sporadically throughout the next few years while diving stateside! Especially since I will be moving my life down to the Keys so I can catch you guys every time you swing through Ft. Lauderdale. And the memories you guys left us with will be told in story-form every time we all get together...ie: bike riding at 1 in the morning with the RADM-yes, that one tops the list. Haha!

I was trying to post photos on here for you but good ole' Uncle Sam has blocked photobucket on our gov't computers. Supposedly I should be working and photobucket is not included in my job...damn.

I tried to upload my photos and for some reason either they were just too large or something I could not get them to load!

Happy New Year. Say hi to everyone for me please. By the way, I left without getting Jaime and Jayme's email along with a few others. Mine is pretty easy if you'll give it to them. Kmichaelblair@gmail.com Of course, SCUBABOARD works too! I saw Zach on here, Need to say hi to him now!

Sorry I've been so damn busy lately! But I will definitely get your info out to everyone once we all head back to work on Monday. Damn holidays consuming me! Haha, hope yours were great!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom