Cuba - where to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm Dive Master with halting but passable Spanish. (female and old) I'll be in Cozumel and want to hop over to Cuba for maybe 5 days. Haven't the foggiest where to go. Want good diving and a room with a breeze or something to cool it a bit. Need to keep it on the cheap side. All suggestions appreciated.
Does Cuba have the equivalent of Airbnb? The diving is far more important than the digs.:confused:

Something like that is still not quite legal for Americans. But you didn't ask that. :D

Avoid Veradero if you want to dive. Bay of Pigs is pretty dismal diving as well.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Several posts that formed an argument regarding political issues related to Cuba and its government were removed. The OP asked a travel question, and issues related to travel plans are the topic if this thread. ScubaBoard has a forum designed for those other kinds of debates. It is called the Pub, and it can be found in the non-scuba related section. You have to join it to participate. If you want to debate the political issues related to this or any other country, that is the place to go. You are invited to start a thread on that topic there.

I finally got some information from my co-worker. Check out Ecoscuba :: Buceo en León, Guanajuato. I do not know when you are planning on going, but there is a trip planned for March of 2016. Hope this helps.

This is a nifty map with lots of sites. I grew up near Cayo Santa Maria and can vouch for the diving (I assume it hasn't changed much since 1980).IIS 7.0 Detailed Error - 404.0 - Not Found, don't forget about possible legal entanglements if you are a US citizen

---------- Post added August 25th, 2015 at 05:16 PM ----------

can't seem to edit the previous post, sorry.Scuba Diving Cuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom