CT Scuba Cert Class Needs Interested Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, so if it isn't please move it. A friend of mine joined a scuba class and their second class was canceled last night due to the fact that they only have 2 divers in their course as of right now. They need 2 more people who want their OW cert to sign up so that the class can continue. I was asked to see if I knew of anyone that wanted to join, and I'm totally stumped. If you or anyone you know is interested, here is some information:

The classes are held every Tuesday night at the Naugatuck YMCA and are taught by the staff from Central Sales Scuba of Thomaston. I wasn't certified through them, but I do all of my business through Ken and the guys down there. I won't deal with any other LDS. Again the class is for the SSI OW certification and is $250. If you're interested, call 203-5007 to sign up.

I won't deal with any other LDS. ...

Why limit your options? Many good dive shops in CT...

nedive.com (New England Divers, Wallingford)
Home (Divers Cove, essex)
www.breakawaydivers.com (Plainville)

.. and there is always ScubaShack :)
(but we are further away, well worth the trip in my biased opinion)

Call them up, interview the instructor(s) and get them certified..

-Dennis

i got my cert through Ken at central sales - they got an awesome crew out there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom