CSSP Sunday 8/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Texass, FooMan and I are going to the pond on Sunday. Haven't been there nearly enough this summer. We'll be around the Swamper's Point by the Beast Bench. Join us if you like, but be sure and bring food. Texass loves good food, it's why he dives.

I'm thinking about a Sunday dip. Where, exactly, are Swampers Point and Beast Beach?

Sounds like fun, but I will be heading 'east' on a road trip with the wife starting Sunday---you folks enjoy!! :D

Do you have a time to dive planned? Do we bring breakfast, lunch, or snacks?

texdiveguy:
Sounds like fun, but I will be heading 'east' on a road trip with the wife starting Sunday---you folks enjoy!! :D

Have a safe trip!

I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday. Not sure who I am diving with on Saturday, if I don't find a buddy I'll just solo. As for Sunday I'll be over with the ScubaToys Rescue class helping out, but will try to at least stop by to say hi if not get a dive in with you.

I'm teaching an Open Water class near the Beast Bench this weekend. I will be abandoning the site early on Sunday after one dive. We are camping overnight. Look for the White trailer. If you are meek, you will inherit the land (site). We are fellow swampers,so set your tarps next to us and hang. Just look for the big :dork2: in a beanie!

I'll be out there Sat & Sunday... Camping over night... working a class but come find me... look for the "divemonster" flag.... ask for "lakerat"

Foo you camping??

I'll come on out Sunday. My new wetsuit is in and I am jonesing to dive BIG TIME!

TxHockeyGuy:
I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday. Not sure who I am diving with on Saturday, if I don't find a buddy I'll just solo.

Me, Kory, and John Chapman will be out there all day Saturday, Maybe Sunday too. Come on over and dive with us! I don't know exactly where we will be, hopefully over in the electric camp sites. (wherever those are) I think Kory has your cell, we'll give you a ring when we know more.

Rhonda:D

Back
Top Bottom